Bitcoin has been one of the most popular cryptocurrencies on the internet since it came onto the scene. But, even though it is an investment that many people have chosen to get on board with, there are many parts of it that people find humorous.
When it comes to finding the best Bitcoin jokes on the internet today, there are many to choose from. From the lighthearted ones to the more pointed jokes, they are designed to bring a smile to your face.
Curious about the best Bitcoin jokes on the internet today? Keep reading to learn more.
Best Bitcoin Jokes
Although Bitcoin and other digital currencies are a serious industry, it has not stopped people from poking fun at it from time to time. In most cases, the jokes have come about because of the many fluctuations with digital currency.
Because of this, there are many Bitcoin jokes that you may have never heard of.
Here are some of the best Bitcoin jokes out there:
- How do you eat a Bitcoin?
- One megabyte at a time
- How can you tell who owns Bitcoin at a party?
- Don’t worry, they’ll tell you
- How do you get a Bitcoin technical analyst off your front porch?
- Pay for the pizza
- How do you make a small fortune from investing in Bitcoin?
- Start by investing a large fortune in Bitcoin
- Why won’t the government embrace Bitcoin?
- They hate the idea of Proof of Work
- What do you call someone with no Bitcoin?
- A bit poor
- Interviewer: How did you become a Bitcoin millionaire?
Bitcoin millionaire: bit by bit
- Knock Knock
Satoshi Nakamoto who?
You will never know
- A Bitcoin trader walked into a bar
- He walks up to the bar and orders a whiskey, pays the bartender with one Bitcoin, and says, “by this time tomorrow, it might be worth a million dollars.”
- The bartender pours him a glass of water and says, “by this time tomorrow it might be Scotch.”
- Batman invited all the superheroes to an evening discussing Bitcoin investments
- Superman didn’t go because it was crypto night
- Where does an Eskimo keep his wallet?
- In a cold wallet
- “A frightened Bitcoin holder calls a fellow investor and asks if he’s worried at all about the volatility of Bitcoin these days.
- The friend replies that of course, he is worried. In fact, he says he’s sleeping like a baby.
- The frightened Bitcoin investor is amazed and asks, “Really? Even with all the fluctuations?
- “Yup! I sleep for a couple of hours, then I wake up and cry for a while!”
- Why shouldn’t you bother someone who collects Bitcoin?
- Because they’re mining their own business
- Why do Bitcoin investors want a Lambo?
- Because they know Ferrari is owned by Fiat
- What did the Bitcoin investor say to the man who wanted some Bitcoin?
Related: How to Win at Bitcoin Dice
- Why did the hipster Bitcoin miner burn out his GPU?
- He was mining before it was cool
- How many Bitcoin miners does it take to change a lightbulb?
- A million. One to do it and the rest to verify that he did it
- What’s a corpse’s favorite currency?
- What do you call Johnny Cash’s millennial grandson?
- Johnny Bitcoin
- A millennial walks into an Irish bar:
- Millennial: “Say bartender, do you accept Bitcoin?”
- Bartender: “I’ve never seen any, but that doesn’t mean they don’t exist.”
- What’s the difference between investing in Bitcoin and getting married?
- If your marriage fails, you only lose half of your wealth
- Today someone was explaining to me how the cryptocurrency market was changing, even though I already knew.
- It was a bit coin descending
- I have a Bitcoin joke, but it requires too much energy to get it.
- How does a zombie pay for things?
- With CRYPTocurrency
- Never trust the Baha men with your crypto.
- They let the Doge out
- Did you hear about the teenager who bought and staked Ethereum with his weekly allowance?
- It was an act of DEFIance toward his parents
- What kind of money do vampires use?
- How much did it cost to invent Bitcoin?
- 1 Satoshi
- What’s the difference between SpaceX and Bitcoin?
- SpaceX will actually return to earth after takeoff
- Why did the Bitcoin go to the gym?
- To pump its value
- Why don’t you give a Bitcoin a penny for its thoughts?
- It’s decentralized, it doesn’t have any!
- Why did Bitcoin go to therapy?
- It had a lot of blocks to work through
- Why did the Bitcoin go to the dentist?
- It wanted to have its byte checked
- What do you call a turkey who uses Bitcoin?
- A tryptophan
- What do you call someone who secretly gives away Bitcoin?
- What’s the best way to become a Bitcoin millionaire?
- Start by being a Bitcoin billionaire
- Why is Bitcoin difficulty too high?
- Too much hash
- What do cryptocurrency investors do for fun?
- They YODL
- What’s a cryptocurrency investor’s favorite music?
- How do you spell bubble?
- What do you call a Bitcoin that lost weight?
- A lite coin
- I confessed to my therapist that I’d been stealing other people’s Bitcoin
- He says I’m his first crypto maniac
- After many years of fighting crime as Batman:
- “Bruce Wayne finally got married and had a son. His son turned out to be brilliant at investing, especially in Bitcoin, making Wayne Enterprises one of the biggest companies on the planet.”
- “All this time, Bruce had been training him, and when the time was right, Bruce introduced his son to the Justice League, and told them that his son was going to take his place. Everyone was very welcoming, except for Superman, who immediately quit the Justice League. He just couldn’t work with a crypto knight.”
At the end of the day, while you can make all the jokes you want about Bitcoin, the act of investing in it is a serious business. But as with many things in life, it is important to keep things in perspective and not forget to add a bit of humor now and then, even about your cryptocurrency investments.
You May Also Enjoy: How Does Bitcoin Gambling Work?